1) Firstly, separate the biscuits. The best technique to do this without breaking them is to open it from the side where the cream is closest to the edge.
2) Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 10 second bursts and stir after each time. It should only take between 40-50 seconds in total, but do not do this all in one go otherwise it will burn.
3) Use your cake pop stick to make a groove ¾ way up the cream. Dip 1 inch of the cake pop stick into the melted white chocolate and place it in the groove.
4) Add a small amount of white chocolate on the inside of the other biscuit and sandwich it together again. When all of them are done, place them on a tray in the fridge for 5 minutes.
5) Take them out of the fridge and dip the Oreo into the melted white chocolate and coat generously and evenly, making sure the edges are filled as well.
6) Gently place these on top of some greaseproof paper on a tray, making sure not to push down or place any pressure on top.
7) Place 2 chocolate chips on top of each Oreo to look like eyes whilst the white chocolate is still wet and then place the tray in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
8) Use a piping bag (or a re-sealable food bag if you don't have any) and place the remaining white chocolate in it and snip a small bit off the tip.
9) Pipe across the Oreos in zig-zags and then place in the fridge for 5 minutes to set, then they're ready to eat!