Mango, Nectarine & Raspberry Smoothie
This smoothie is my absolute favourite recipe to make, as I just love the combination of mango, raspberries and nectarine. It’s full of so much flavour, and also sneaks some red pepper into the drink!
- 1 cup (150g) frozen chopped mango
- 3/4 cup (185ml) almond milk
- 1/4 cup (45g) raspberries
- 1 yellow flesh nectarine
- 25g slice red pepper
How to make
- Firstly, chop your nectarine, and add it into a blender – I used my Froothie Optimum 2.1 Blender, with the raspberries, red pepper and almond milk.
- Then blend it all together until smooth. When this is done, add in the mango and blend again until smooth.
- When the drink is done, transfer it into glasses and serve