Homemade Lemon & Blueberry Jam with Feta Cheese Mini Tarts
This is so simple and my absolute fav baking recipe. I often make it at home and all my flatmates love this too!
- 1 small pack blueberries
- Half a lemon
- 5 tbsp black sugar
- Pre-made Tart Dough
- Feta Cheese
How to make
For the jam:
- Put the blueberries and sugar into a pot and start to reduce down.
- Once it starts to thicken add some fresh lemon juice and cook for another 5 mins.
- Let the jam cool down.
For the tarts:
- Cut the tart dough into small sizes.
- Put the jam onto the dough and sprinkle some scrambled feta cheese on top.
- Bake the tarts at 180℃ for 10 mins.