Vegan Raspberry Matcha Cake
about 2 hours
Easy. 10 minutes prep time. 40 minutes bake time on 180°C. Can easily serve 12+ depending how generous you are! Want cake for breakfast? Why not?! This Raspberry Matcha Cake with no added refined sugars, is guilt free and super delicious and light!
- 2 Cups White Organic Spelt Flour.
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder.
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda.
- 1/2 Tsp Salt.
- 4 Tsp Matcha Powder.
- Combine together in one bowl.
- 1 Ripe Medium Sized Organic Banana (mashed).
- 1/3 Cup Flaxseed Oil.
- 1/3 Cup Pure Maple Syrup.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 3 Tbsp Organic Agave.
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Rice Milk.
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice.
- Combine together in a separate bowl to the dry ingredients.
How to make
This recipe literally couldn't be any easier!
- Combine the mixed dry ingredients and the mixed wet ingredients together in one bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in 1 Cup Organic Raspberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and cook for 40 minutes!
Leave to cool, and if you're feeling a bit decadent, whip up a super easy and natural raspberry sauce!
Raspberry Sauce:Prep time 1 hour. Method:
- Soak 10 Zamli Dates in warm water for 1 hour.
- Drain the liquid from the dates.
- Combine with 1 Cup Raspberries in a blender and blitz until smooth!
- Top with Organic Chia Seeds, for added yum.