Kara Colegrave 8 June 2017
8 Easy healthy food swaps
We've put a list together of a few small food swaps you can introduce into your life to feel a little bit healthier.
1. Swap sugar for cinnamon in just about everything
2. White for brown: Pasta, bread, pitta the works
3. Lettuce for spinach. Not only is iceberg super boring but spinach is full of Vitamins K,A and calcium
4. Cream for Greek yogurt: great way to lighten up a sauce or dessert
5. Ice-cream for frozen berries: eat them whole, blend them or make your own sorbet you choose!
6. Swap chocolatey cereal for plain with some sugar free nut butters.
7. Potatoes for squash, pumpkin, sweet potato or beetroot.
8. Cordials and squash for some iced water and fresh fruit.
Most favourited articles
Get posts like these delivered to your inboxJoin the Tabl community