Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
Perfect carb alternative, can be left whole rather than made into "rice".
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients with the lemon juice and add a drizzle of rapeseed oil.
- Add the cauliflower and coat well.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and make sure the cauliflower is evenly spread.
- Bake at 180°C until slightly charred – roughly 10-15 mins.
- Blend until a breadcrumb or 'rice' consistency.