Gin-imy Jammy Cocktail
Ever feel like your martini could do with a spruce up? In true British fashion, we decided to shake it up (excuse the pun) add in some jam. This delicious cocktail will leave you wanting more.
How to make
- Mix 2 shots of gin and 2 shots of lemon juice into the shaker.
- Pop a tbsp full of the jam into a container with a splash of hot water to loosen it up, then tip into the shaker.
- Put the shaker on, and shake the hell out of it.
- Strain it out into your glass.
- Add a slice of lemon and a mint leaf so it doesn’t look naked.