Warm Kale Salad
This simple, yet delicious salad is the perfect option for a quick lunch or easy dinner.
- Large bunch of kale, washed, de-stemmed and roughly chopped
- 100g lardons or diced pancetta
- 50g feta
- A handful of pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Zest of ½ lemon (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Generously dressed with Lucy's Dressings Lucy's Great Golden Dressing - £4.50
Steam kale for just a few minutes, until bright green. Drain and pat dry.
Fry lardons or pancetta until really brown and crisp, add a good splash of Lucy’s Great Golden Dressing to deglaze the pan.
Leave to sizzle for 30 seconds before pouring the warm dressing and pancetta over the steamed kale.
Finish with toasted pumpkin seeds, crumbled feta, lemon zest and salt & pepper, if desired.