Semi Private Dinner near the Pantheon, Wine Pairing and Visit to Ancient Cellar
Immerse yourself in the very best of Italian cuisine on this 2.5-hour
Luxury wine and dinner experience near the Pantheon in Rome.
With a culinary connoisseur hosting the evening, indulge in a classic Italian â€˜aperitivoâ€™ (aperitif) in the atmospheric cellar of a family-run restaurant.
Feasting on three mouthwatering courses of perfectly prepared local specialties in the dining room.
To make the evening even more memorable, each delectable dish is paired with a glass of fine, regional wine.
Numbers limited to 10, ensuring a small-group experience.
Perfect to celebrate your Roman Holiday or a personal event sharing it with people from all over the word.
Day 1 : Dinner in Rome @casableve
Access to the private cellar
Aperitivo (aperitif) in the Cellar
Dinner - apetizer, pasta, meat, dessert
Wine tasting: 4 good wines paired with food
Tips and recommendation list for foodies
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal shopping (possibility to buy wine to take away)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian and Gluten-free menu are available. Please specify 24 hours before departure
- Menu varies according to season
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for vegan travellers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event