Pizza workshop in Naples Make your Margherita
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Learn how to make Neapolitan pizza in a workshop with an English speaking Italian chef/guide in the centre of Naples. Enjoy a pizza making experience in the place where the pizza was born, and is now a UNESCO heritage.
Learn how to make Neapolitan pizza in a workshop with an English speaking Italian chef as your guide in the centre of Naples. Enjoy a pizza making experience in the place where the pizza was born: now a UNESCO heritage.
Enjoy your Neapolitan pizza with a good glass of wine, admiring the beautiful landscape over the sea of Neaples and with Castel Nuovo.
Pizza making â€“ make your Margherita
Where: Naples â€“ the best and safety area of Naples, near by the Opera Theatre San Carlo and Piazza del Plebiscito
Duration: 2h (1h for the course and 1 h to have the meal)
How: Single station for each customer (work plan, apron and a rolling pin)
Speaking guide (English â€“ Italian)
Theoretical and practical lesson on the dough working
Why: You have to learn how to make a classic Margherita pizza. You can taste
the real flavor of the Neapolitan pizza.
You can choose between:
Marinara (tomato, garlic and oregano);
Margherita (tomato, mozzarella, basil)
Day 1 : Pizza workshop in Naples Make your Margherita
Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil, Pizza Margherita, Lemon slush, 1 glass of wine, water
extra drinks available a la carte
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Please meet your chef inside Retsaurant name San Carlo 17 address Via San Carlo 17 local operator number +393922324104
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event