Private Tour to Delphi with licensed guide and Lunch
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Have a unique private your to the magnificent site of Delphi! We will start from your hotel and head north out of Athens.
Have a unique private your to the magnificent site of Delphi! We will start from your hotel and head north out of Athens. Go with a licensed guide instead of just a driver that will get you to Delphi and enjoy a tour that you will savior for years. Learn about the history of Delphi that stretches back in time to at least 1500 BC. Delphi was thought to be the center of the earth by Zeus but was mostly known because of its oracle. The eternal flame burned in the Temple of Apollo during the Pythian Games, a forerunner of the modern Olympics.
During your visit to Delphi, see the physical structures associated with this incredibly long history, and learn about their rich mythology. You will also have plenty of time to visit the impressive museum to see its many artifacts from as far back as the 15th century BC. Highlight include the Naxian Sphinx, statue of Antinoos, and the bronze sculpture of a charioteer.
After the archeological site you'll have time for lunch.
- Private transportation
- Round-trip transportation from Athens
- Transfer in luxury air-conditioned Mini Van
- English-speaking Licensed Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Treasury of Athens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event