- Put the semolina, 00 flour and salt in a large bowl and create a well in the middle.
- Add the whole eggs, yolks and olive oil into the centre of the well.
- With your hands, slowly bring the flour mixture into the wet ingredients in a circular motion.
- Continue until the mixture forms a crumbly dough.
- Knead the dough until it becomes a ball and wrap in cling film, leaving to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Cut the dough into 4 portions, and pass each piece of dough through your pasta machine on its widest setting twice.
- Repeat the process, decreasing the roller setting grade by grade each time, until you have reached the smallest setting.
- On a ready semolina dusted surface, lay out the pasta and cut into your desired pasta shape.
The pasta takes around 2 minutes to cook. You can serve it with any sauce of your choice, for Arbour's Spring tasting menu, we are making mushroom tortellini, with morels and black garlic.